Anyone using Oracle Parallel Server on Sun Clusters?

From: Rob Henderson <rhenders_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 00:15:31 +1000

Hi,

We are considering OPS 8.04 on a Sun (Solaris 2.6) Cluster configuration. I have been trying to find some reference sites, but few sites seem to run OPS (at least in Australia).

Any advise on OPS in this environment would be appreciated, that is, reliablity, scalabilty, problems encounted, satisfaction with product.

Thanks. Received on Mon May 31 1999 - 09:15:31 CDT