Re: Context Server

From: Michael W. Steidl <mwsteidl_at_eunet.at>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:09:01 +0200

Don:

Context creates tables which hold the different words of your text and data referencing your documents that contain these word. Therefore it is hard to make good estimations: first row count of these tables depends on the count of different words in your texts. Second: If you index your documents one by one (with an DML server startet) you will see that there are several rows for the same word. This disappears after "optimizing" your index.

Rule of thumb for your question: take the same amount of diskspace as for your documents you are indexing.

Michael