Re: setting up Context Server

From: Michael W. Steidl <mwsteidl_at_eunet.at>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:57:55 +0200

Olivier:

... that depends on the version of Context cartridge: The version 2.0.4 with Oracle 8.0.5 includes a script to install also a french stop_word-list. The version 2.0.3 that comes with 8.0.4 doesn't have this script. You have to make it yourself: first create a stop_word-list preferece and then fill it.

Michael