Question about utl_file

From: DBi1067305 <dbi1067305_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 May 1999 00:51:55 GMT

Hi.

I'm trying to use the utl_file package in Oracle 7.3 to read a flat file (UNIX). I've updated the init.ora file to include the parameter utl_file_dir which specifies the accessible directory path (as described in the documentation). However, the function in utl_file still returns an error for invalid path. I can't seem to find the problem and would welcome any suggestions on what to look for.

Please reply to maestro_98_at_hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Devyani Received on Sat May 29 1999 - 19:51:55 CDT