Re: temporary table

From: <sganesh_at_apple.com>
Date: 29 May 1999 15:28:49 -0500

Hi,

        There are not one , but in many ways Oracle can do this. You can try out the DBMS package execute_ddl. This can be called directly from your package/procedure with the ddl you want to execute.

Else I am using another way. you can use the dbms_sql package to write two lines of dynamic sql and execute the dbms_sql.parse() which will execute any DDL in the SQL world.

Hope this helps
sanjay.