Re: Urgent Help on TNS

From: Steven Meller <meller_at_24by7consulting.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 15:27:32 -0400

Edmond,
I don't know what other issues are afoot, but I do know that you cannot merely delete an Oracle instance from an NT server, unless you have carefully followed the steps in the Notes including deleting registry entries. Otherwise it still recognizes the original Oracle home (DEFAULT_HOME by default) among other things. Hope This Helps,
Steve