Transitioning from Informix to Oracle

From: <jorget_at_e4dc.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:03:12 -0700

Just started working with Oracle after working with Informix for many years. I understand Oracl has a sql loader which is similar to Informix's High Performance Loader. However, I cannot seem to find a way to unload the data in Oracle as I can with the Informix HPL Is there another tool ?

Thanks,

Jorge Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 13:03:12 CDT