S E T U P _ JAVA SOURCEPATH

From: jonus <jonus123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:56:38 -0400

Hi

I have java 1.2 installed on my computer, but can't get it to execute scripts. It opens up my Oracle AppBuilder. It gives me a warning: Check sourcepath; source f;\work\BigDebt.java cannot be found on sourcepath by appending \BigDebt.java to each sourcepath entry.

How can I fix the problem and make it execute on the MS DOS prompt?

R Received on Fri May 28 1999 - 11:56:38 CDT