Re: Fixing Fragmentation

From: Pat Minnis <pminnis_at_maverick.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:41:31 -0500

I disagree. Under older versions of Oracle, I have heard that it was a problem.

Full export
drop user
import full database (not just user)

    Don't use ignore=y, you want everything except the user's objects skipped

    May have to regrant any grants on sys/system objects to the user     (For this reason, take an operating system backup first.)