Primary key disabled

From: Scott Patterson <scott.patterson_at_trilogy.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:50:11 -0500

I have an interesting problem no one has been able to explain. I have an program using OCI 8.0.4 that creates tables. All the primary keys are created but disabled. If I then enable the constraint, all is well. Putting that exact statement into sqlplus the primary key constriant is enabled upon creation (as expected).

Anyone seen this before? Am I just missing a connection parameter?

Here is one of the statements:

CREATE TABLE mytable (col1 VARCHAR(34) NOT NULL, col2 VARCHAR(34), col3 DOUBLE PRECISION, PRIMARY KEY (col1))

Thanks,

Scott Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 14:50:11 CDT