8.0.4 Server Transaction Logging???

From: <c_p_t_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:39:56 GMT

I am using 8.0.4 Workgroup Server, and would like to log all SQL requests for a certain duration of time. The goal is to be able to have full recovery in case of disk loss.

I know how to do a full database backup/restore, I need the procedure above for 'in-between-backups' data. Could anyone pass some hints? I couldn't find such in the 8.0.4 Documentation.

Thanks,
cpt

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 12:39:56 CDT