Experience with replication wanted

From: <p.c.de.wolff_at_pve.agro.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:22:20 +0200

Hi,

Who has experience with replicating two oracle databases on a daily bases?

I want to know what weere the problems, what type of replication do you use and how much work is it keeping it all in the air. We will be replicating a 500 mb database once a day over an 64kb line. Can it be done??

Please respond directly to me.

Peter de Wolff
Productschappen Vee, Vlees en Eieren
Rijswijk, the Netherlands.
p.c.de.wolff_at_pve.agro.nl Received on Thu May 27 1999 - 10:22:20 CDT