ORACLE error 4068 encountere...

From: Jans Diemer <jans_at_islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 18:16:29 -0700

When exporting tables for eventual importing elsewhere, we get the table structure only, and the following list ensues. This occurs for every table in the database. Where can we find the cause? About to export GEORGE's objects...
. exporting database links
. exporting sequence numbers
. exporting cluster definitions
. about to export GEORGE's tables via Conventional Path ...
. . exporting table NNNNNNNNN where NNNNNN
represents the table names

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 4068 encountered
ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
ORA-04063: package body "SYS.DBMS_SQL" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: coull not find program unit being called
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_EXPORT_EXTENSION", line 18
ORA-06512: at line 1

The last table sequence is followed by
. exporting synonyms
. exporting views
. exporting stored procedures
. exporting triggers
. exporting posttables actions
. exporting snapshots
. exporting snapshot logs
. expoprting job queues
. exporting refresh groups and children
Export terminated successfully with warnings. Can anyone point us in the right direction? Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 20:16:29 CDT