Start Context Server

From: Frank Zhou <frank_zhou_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 17:43:22 -0700

Hi, All

It is first time for my using Oracle Context Cartridge:

After installation, I run root.sh as root, then got error like:

Running Oracle8 root.sh script...

The following environment variables are set as:

    ORACLE_OWNER= chi
    ORACLE_HOME=  /app/oracle/product/8.0.5
    ORACLE_SID=   cweb

Are these settings correct (Y/N)? [Y]: y

Enter the full pathname of the local bin directory [/usr/lbin]: /usr/local/bin

Checking for "chiweb" user id...

Leaving common section of Oracle8 root.sh.

I checked the envrionment and sure the HOME OWNER and SID are correct, How can I do now?

I have try this command after shutdown oracle db. But the same thing!

Thank you in advance!

Frank

frank_zhou_at_yahoo.com Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 19:43:22 CDT