Re: Oracle 7.3.4 / NT 4 Autostart Instance

From: Stephen Gabor <sgabor_at_removethis.jamesway.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 16:53:49 -0400

The file looks like:

    Oradim73: Command Line Mode.

    Please enter a password for the DBA account

I have checked and rechecked internal's password. I can log into Oracle either through Instance Manager or through SQLPlus using the account internal and the same password I used as part of my oradim73 command listed below.

Any other suggestions?

Much Thanks

Stephen