Problem creating repository for designer 2000

From: <erma7676_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:33:52 GMT

I installled designer 2000 on my desktop, I have created a repository owner, I granted des2000_owner to this repository owner. I am trying to create a repository for this user on the remote database (which already has a tablespace specifically for this repository) using the repository administration utility.
The creation of the repository fails - I get the message

      CDI-21244 - process aborted, check logfiles for errors In the logfile ckprereq.log I see the following:   IMP-00003 - oracle error 942 encountered   ORA -00942 table or view does not exist   IMP-00023 import views not installed - please notify your DBA   IMP-0000 import terminated successfully

Any ideas about what I should do?:
Thanks

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 08:33:52 CDT