Re: Oracle Error - Please Help

From: <NeedaHoliday>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 13:23:35 GMT

The "char email_addr[25]" did exist in the code. I am running on a solaris machine using Unix. The version is oracle 7.3.4.

I also added logic to verify if the label did exist by adding an "C" IF statement in the logic. The label was found. I have narrowed it down to the embedded SQL code. For some reason, the WHENEVER clause is not correct.

Is there another way to handle this scenerio. I just want to catch the end of file or no records found logic. I am having difficulty understanding why the logic compiles in one program and not the other.

Copyright (c) Oracle Corporation 1979, 1996. All rights reserved.

System default option values taken from: /d2/oracle/7.3.4/precomp/admin/pcscfg.h

cc  -xO2  -Xa -xstrconst -xcg92 -xF -mr -K PIC -DSLXMX_ENABLE
-DSLTS_ENABLE -D_R
EENTRANT  -I. -I/d2/oracle/7.3.4/precomp/public     -c poll_invoice.c
"poll_invoice.c", line 766: undefined label: end_of_email_list cc: acomp failed for poll_invoice.c
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `poll_invoice.o' Wed May 26 09:19:25 EDT 1999

The compile command:

make -f $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc/proc.mk build EXE=poll_invoice OBJS=poll_invoice.o \
PROCFLAGS="userid=$1/$2 sqlcheck=semantics"