number of parallel connections

From: Judith Rimpler <Judith.Rimpler_at_mms-dresden.telekom.de>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 12:57:44 +0200

Hallo,

can anybody out there tell me, how many parallel database connections Oracle allows? I couldn't find out from my books. I know that this are around 50 when I connect via the Oracle JDBC-Driver and SQL*Net on a UNIX maschine. What does the number of parallel connections depend on? How can I scale this number?

Thank you very much for any hint,

kind regards

Judith Rimpler Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 05:57:44 CDT