Re: Installing/learning Oracle

From: Jorgen Mynster <No_at_adress.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:47:50 +0200

Hi Wendy,

I have been using Oracle in 3-4 different versions lately, and I have been quite frustrated, as it is quite difficult to change from one version to another. 8.04 and 8.05 are not compatible all the way. BUT I have succeeded in using Personal Oracle 8 with the database located on my own PC. User scott/tiger host-string beq-local.

RGDS Jorgen Received on Wed May 26 1999 - 02:47:50 CDT