Re: Help running Intelligent Agent - 8.0.5 on Linux!

From: Angus <hucklea_at_simpl.spitspam.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:41:12 +1200

I have read on the Oracle web site (the newslists for Oracle) that the listener is picky about the version of TCL that is used. They quote using tclx-8.0.3-20.

I have the listener running under 5.2 on one box but not on another. The latter is full of other bits'n'bobs which have upgraded many features of RedHat so I'm not too surprised about the listener failing.

Angus.