Re: Index troubles with SQLLoader

From: <x_at_x.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 01:37:37 +0200

Ok, I done that for all my indexes that are not on the Primary Key (PK_THIRD).
Nothing is changing.
I guess the trouble is on my Pk_third index but I need drop my PK before (?).
I can't do because I had old data in the THIRD table that have their PK used into others tables : I use SQLLoader in APPEND mode.

Do I always recreate indexes when I load datas with SQLLoader ?

Thanks for help.