Index troubles with SQLLoader

From: <x_at_x.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 22:51:16 +0200

Hi,

Well, my SQLLoader seems working well but it turns off all constraints on the table I load.
I think it is right but I must enable these constraints manually (with schema manager)
After that, if I try to delete the lines I have loaded, I get the following message :

SQL> delete third where id_ti > 1000;
delete third where id_ti > 1000

       *
ERROR Line 1:
ORA-08102: index key not found, obj # 2697, dba 33578192 (2)

Thanks for help. Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 15:51:16 CDT