Re: external procedures

From: Chris Weiss <weisschr_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:43:22 -0400

If you are running this in a CRON sh or other shell, your environment might not be accessible in your C program.

Try using the system command with full paths.

I am assuming this is UNIX. Type "which lpr" and use the fully qualified command in your program. Use the fully qualified name of your output file as well. If this doesn't work, try using the system command in a different program to check if it is a library issue.

Christopher Weiss
Professional Services Divsion
Compuware Corporation