Creating a table with long raw data

From: Mike Roca, Jr. <roca_at_ultranet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 16:33:12 -0400

Hi,

Using SQL, I'd like to know how to create a table with long raw data. I'm not particularly well versed in SQL, but the books that I've read so far are somewhat vague about the low raw datatype.

One more thing, does anyone know anything about mls_label? I haven't seen any reference to it in any of the Oracle8 books that I've read.

-Mike Received on Tue May 25 1999 - 15:33:12 CDT