creating development environment

From: Sam Petitto <Sam.Petitto_at_netsec.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:03:43 -0400

from scratch ... Oracle8i on NT ... will be developing my company's Oracle development environment from the ground up ... to create databases to be implemented in various customers' production environments .. seeking suggestions on solid game plan for getting started
(naming conventions, test databases, security practices, etc.) ... I will be developing databases to be ported into customer systems and administering the development environment on my own ... friends think I've bumped my head one too many times -- this is my first industry job ... thanks in advance for insights and warnings ...

--
Sam Petitto
Database Engineer