Re: Archives files

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 09:28:44 -0700

Tom

It would be interesting to get some numbers on this. I agree it should be done, but in my time in the field as a consultant, I never dealt with a single client that actually did. We should use you as an example of what SHOULD be done!

Pete

--

Regards

Pete

Pete Sharman                              Email: psharman_at_us.oracle.com
Project Manager                           Phone: +1.650.607.0109 (int'l)
Worldwide Internal Services Education            (650)607 0109 (local)
Oracle Corporation

SQL> select standard_disclaimer, witty_remark   2 from company_requirements;

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA