Re: Help running Intelligent Agent - 8.0.5 on Linux!

From: XU <xux_at_informa.bio.caltech.edu>
Date: 25 May 1999 16:27:45 GMT

You need to get a more specific error message. Start lsnrctl without any parameter, and you will get into lsnrctl's command prompt. Issue "dbsnmp_start" and see what you get.

Robert XU

Chive (nospam_at_thank.you) wrote:
: I've had no trouble installing Oracle 8.0.5 on Linux. I've managed to
: install it under Redhat 5.3 and SuSE 6.1.

: Everything seems to work well except, in both cases, I can't get the
: Intelligent Agent to run. When I run a status check I get the message
: "the dbsubagent is not started".

: What does this mean? What do I need to do?