Application 4.07 Server Samples

From: <private_comm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 00:02:26 GMT

Hi,

I have installed Application Server 4.07 on NT4SP5 (Single node) with the Orb Patch. The system is connected to a remote 8i DB also running on NT4SP5. I noticed if start the site using the ALL option in OAS manager, the PL/SQL sample would not run. However, if I start the site by selecting specifically, it is okay. Also, I am unable to compile the content portion of PL/SQL samples.

Has anyone an explanation for this?

Thanks in advance.

PC

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 19:02:26 CDT