Oracle 8i installation

From: G Chen <garych_at_unidial.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 17:24:20 -0400

I just download Oracle8i and oem from Oracle web site. The Oracle8i zip file alone has almost
400 mb. Does anybody ever install this one on an PC(128 mb memory) with NT server 4.0? What is minimum required configeration(memory, space etc.)? Is it some kind of 3 month evaluation version? I also have MS SQL Server 7.0 installed on this PC. Will Oracle8i installation cause any problem with MS SQL server? I plan to install Oracle8i together with MS SQL Server on the same mechine so I can compare the performances for both with the same hardware configeration. Received on Mon May 24 1999 - 16:24:20 CDT