Re: CONTROLFILE_REUSE

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 11:48:17 -0700

The REUSE option specifies that existing control files identified by the initialization paramter CONTROL_FILES can be resued, thus ignoring and overrwriting any and all information they may currently contain. If you omit this option and any of these control files already exist, ORACLE returns error

hope that helps
wozi_at_dhc.net

<374a8014.20096645_at_netnews.worldnet.att.net>...