Re: Create, Delete, View users in svrmgr

From: Eugene Firyago <efiryago_at_bisys.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:59:36 -0400

To view database users:
select username from all_users;
or
select username from dba_users;

To delete an user specified by user_name: drop user user_name cascade;
(be careful dropping users! :-)

To view a table/view structure from within SQL*Plus: describe table_name;
describe view_name;

You could find the Oracle Doc Library (either in pdf or html format) on your Oracle installation CD or on the special media naming "On-Line Generic Documentation CD" usually shipped along with the Oracle Server installation CD.

Good Luck,
Eugene.