Re: select statment with between date parameters

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 20:35:21 +0100

I agree with Mike: why not use WHERE clause ? Anyway the first time I tried in Forms 5.0 a syntax error occurred. Using three qoutes solved the problem. The generic statement is:

select field1, field2 from tablename where datefield BETWEEN ''' || :DATE_BLOCK.START || ''' AND ''' || :DATE_BLOCK.END || ''' ORDER BY datefield;