Re: Oracle 8i

From: Barry <odbc_at_mailexcite.com>
Date: 22 May 1999 17:37:17 +1000

I have used most of the new features in Oracle and todate all work great with the exception of the Log Miner, I have a TAR with Oracle Support

Just when I thought 8i was the best release yet, I found it was sucking all my servers memory (see Oracle8i eats memory post in the news group around 21/5/99)

Unless Oracle provide me some answers soon we are going back to 8.0.5

Delbert Hickman <hickman_delbert_at_prc.com> wrote in article <37459F50.AA579019_at_prc.com>...