Re: Oracle8i for Linux / MySQL 3.22.22 RPMs specifically for Redhat 6.0 (Glibc-2.1 / kernel 2.2)

From: Daniel W. Burke <dwb1_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 02:09:11 GMT

On Fri, 21 May 1999, Yesterday wrote:

> 1) Does anyone have their Oracle8i for Linux cd-rom yet?

I read briefly that 8i-lite would be out for linux end of this month, but the full version wasn't available yet (can anyone confirm this? now that I type this, I'm wondering if that was the Windows CE version I was reading about)...

> 2) Where can I get MySQL 3.22.22 RPMs specifically for Redhat 6.0 Linux?

Go to www.mysql.com and go to the download section... the redhat 5.x rpms work like a charm. You don't necessairly have to have something built for 6.0, it just has to work ;) Otherwise, download the source code and compile it yourself in redhat6, and then you'll have a version specifically for 6 ;)

Dan. Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 21:09:11 CDT