Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Stefan Skoglund <stetson_at_ebox.tninet.se>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 00:21:18 +0200

David wrote:
> Actually I find that the latest versions of Word do offer quite a bit more.
> I am now able to link URLS and edit HTML directly in Word. You might not
> need all the features (like I said before, I think you need to look into
> using Notepad for all your simple needs) but at least they are available and

How useful is having html editing in an word-processor. for me at least i would much more prefer a really working word-hyphenation for
Swedish and not English.

I also uses latex too and i happen to think that latex does its word-hypenation
better than MS Word for swedish at least... TeX really shouts if the hyphenation
is ugly which allows me to catch the bad things. Remember that in swedish at least badly choosen but still correct hyphenation
changes the meaning or at least lowers reading speed.

About HTML, well it exists a number of very good graphical html and sgml tools which really beats MS word. Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 17:21:18 CDT