Custom Login Dialog ? Howto...

From: Andy Benn <andy.benn_at_icl.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:01:43 +0100

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew how easy it was to write a version of the login dialog. I kind of need a customised one for an application I'm working on.
By the way, is there any way of issuing the F50RUN32.EXE command so that I can specify a connection string so that the user doesn't have to think about it ?

Cheers all
Andy Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 09:01:43 CDT