Re: Need help with UTL_FILE and new line char

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:58:54 -0400

If you use the utl_file.put_line procedure it should put add line terminator for you. You could also use the utl_file.new_line procedure which inserts new line characters. Or you could concatenate a chr(10), the ascii equivalent of a new line. I am not sure using a '\n' will work in pl/sql.

Hope this helps,
Patrick Flahan
flahan_at_earthlink.net