SPOOKY SQL

From: Oracle Developer <rkamene_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:36:26 +0100

Hello,
I am trying trying to write a select statement that will return five top selling products from a database table. The base table is the ORDER_DETAILS table which includes the product identity and the quantity sold. So I want to
SELECT PRODUCT_ID, PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION, SUM(QUANTITY) FROM ORDER_DETAILS
GROUP BY PRODUCT_ID, PRODUCT_DESCRIPTION ORDER BY 3; The above will return all the products and quantity sold. How do I limit it to the top five best sellers.
Thanks in advance.
RNK. Received on Fri May 21 1999 - 06:36:26 CDT