Two listeners on the same NT machine

From: <xsun1913_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 20:48:46 GMT

Hi,

  I am wondering how to start two listeners: one from SQL*Net2.3, the other from Net8 on the same NT machine. Our environment is NT 4.0 (SP4) , Oracle 7.3.2 and Oracle8i (8.1.5). I am able to run both Oracle7 and Oracle8 databases on the same NT server, but I couldn't start two listeners.

Thanks.

Lorne Sun

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 15:48:46 CDT