Archives files

From: Eric DANTIE <edantie_at_rcanaria.es>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 20:47:58 +0100

I've got a database which can't be stopped. So I do online backups (with a tar command and alter tablespace xxx begin backup).

When may I delete the archivelog files safely? It now occupies more than 7Go space!!!

And one more question: Can I back up controls files online? Or it's not necessary: it can be regenerated...

thanks

Eric Received on Thu May 20 1999 - 14:47:58 CDT