Addendum

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 15:08:46 -0400

These tables are actually not exactly the same, they have 388 primary key columns in common (those are the ones I care about) the count on table b is 527 and the other is 458. 388 overlap. I tried something a little different but no luck - I tried update B set offset = A.offset
where A.primarykey = B.primarykey.
It returns 527 rows updated, wheras there are only 388 in common. There are no duplicates in the key column. Also, not all the updates made it. I am

confused.