8.1.5 solris 7 Create Database failed

From: Alessandro Morelli <alessandro_at_dsnet.it>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:22:02 +0200

Dear subscribers,
  i've bumped into this error. Does anybody can help me??? I've got a SUN with Solaris 2.7
I'v installed ORACLE 8.1.5.0.0 and when the installer tries to create the db it bumps into the following error

ORA-01501: CREATE DATABASE failed
ORA-00227: corrupt block detected in controlfile: (block 1, # blocks 1)
ORA-00202: controlfile: '/dsk1/ora02/oradata/ORCL/oradata/ORCL/control01.ctl'

I've tried to create db with a script of mine but i get the same message :(((

I can realize why controlfile is corrupted when oracle has just finished to create it because the create statement follows immediatly the startup nomount close:

I post also the script i used to create a minimal db here it is

--

              \\||//
            ( @   @ )

Pagina personale/Personal pages: