Re: OracleServiceSID error, help

From: Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:37:39 GMT

The problem is I even cannot start the OracleServiceSID first, Both services cannot start separately, the error messages they gave me are not belong to Oracle messages. Maybe I have to delete the instance and create a new one. I installed Oracle 7.3.3 For workgroup version a few weeks ago, it seemed working wll, but I used to use FAT16, this time I use NTFS file system, I think this may bring this problem.

Zhenming

Keith Shum <kshum105_at_my-dejanews.com> wrote in article <7i0dad$emb$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...