Re: How to Handle new users in this senerio...

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 13:42:48 +0200

Hi,
No there is no easier way. And you probably don't want to grant select to public, but to a set of users only.
To do this create a role, grant your tables to this role, and grant the role to the enduser.
Everyone is doing it this way. This is not sqlserver! (Oops, now I used the S-word)

Hth,
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA