Please Help?

From: Wassim <net2000_at_francemel.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 02:34:28 GMT

I've Oracle 8.0.4 and OWebServer 3.0 installed on NT 4.0 I installed the default configuration, pl/sql packages... I also add a new pl/sql agent linked with the DAD "DBA" (the default DAD installed with OWS)
When i try to execute any stored procedure, i get always the same message :

"Request Failed :
We were unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later"

i don't understand the reason of such error message since i use the same DAD with "owa_dba" agent (stored procedure works fine with this agent, but not with a new one)

Please help me,
thanx.

Wassim : net2000_at_francemel.com

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 21:34:28 CDT