delete input and ARCHIVELOG DEST in rman

From: <hr784_at_cleveland.freenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:07:18 GMT

Does your archive logs have to exist in the archivelog destination so rman backup and delete them with the delete input statement.

I have to move my archive file around so my current destination doesn't get full during the day as some of my processes generate 100 meg archive files every 3 minutes. I only have 4 gig file systems so i compress and move my archive files.

Anyone with any swift workarounds???

David Knollhoff

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 18:07:18 CDT