Re: Help on Explain Plan using the T.O.A.D. tool

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 12:45:51 +0100

Thanks for the help. The version I have is the freeware one 6.1.4.1.a from www.quests.com do you happen to know whether they have replaced this with the Evaluation version or what has happened to the Freeware version.

Also I still have problems with Explain Plan. The Execute Explain Plan button appears to execute statements to populate the table PLAN_TABLE rather than the TOAD_PLAN_TABLE that the toadprep.sql builds. I must be missing something basic.

Thanks again for your assistance

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>