Oracle people in Glasgow needed for major project

From: <aaron_brockhurst_at_career-group.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 09:44:52 GMT

The reason for my email is that I am a recruitment consultnat working on behalf of a consultancy with a project in Glasgow.

I am looking to locate a number of skilled Oracle people who are interested in moving into consultancy and looking work in a challenge but rewarding environment. I am looking for:

***2 Oracle Software Developers***

Our clinet is looking to recruit 2 skilled software developers with 2yrs+ development experience in Oracle, combined with Relational Database Development, Data Modelling and Business Process Modelling to work on a major project in the insurance industry. This position has lots of potentail for growth and career development with opportunities to gain experience of Dephi, VB, Java.

Salary to £30,000
Location: Glasgow
Start: Immediate

***Solution Modeller***

Your proven experience of designing client server applications and experience of data modelling within the insurance, Life & Pension industry will give you the opportunity to make the move to this consultancy and work in a challenging and rewarding environment.

Salary to £40,000 plus bens
Location: Glasgow

***Oracle Support***

With a min 6 months experience in Oracle support & development you will be looking to move into a consultancy environment and move your career into top gear. This consultancy is looking for a can do attitude with good Oracle technical skills and in return will give you the opportunities to progress your career into software development.

Salary Negotiable
Location: Glasgow

***Oracle DBA***

Looking for a classic Oracle DBA with a min of 2yrs experience to work on Insurance Project in Glasgow.

Salary: To £35,000 plus benefits
Location: Glasgow
Start: Immediate

My client is offering excellent benefits which include, Pension, Bonus, Health, Life, etc, etc.

If you are interested inthese position please contact me on either 0171 470 7070 or at aaron_brockhurst_at_career-group.co.uk.

Regards
AaronBrockhurst
Recruitment Consultant
Career Group
Tel: 0171 470 7070
Fax: 0171 436 4575
email: aaron_brockhurst_at_career-group.co.uk

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 04:44:52 CDT