Two questions in Forms...

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:05:33 -0700

Hello all,

    I have two questions about using Forms.

  1. When I add 3 elements to a list item (drop down list box) with populate_list function, I find that there are 4 elements in this list item. The last one is a blank element. Is is possible the blank element not add to this list item?
  2. How can I open the select directory dialog box in Forms? (I knows that I can use the library supplied by Oracle to open the select file and save file dialog box, but no select direcotry dialog box) How can I open the select directory box in Forms?

THanks,
Jimmy Received on Wed May 19 1999 - 01:05:33 CDT