Resizing redologs on replication server

From: Ted Sudtell <tsudtell_at_NORTHTECH.NET>
Date: 18 May 1999 23:22:20 GMT

I have to add new, larger log members to oracle runing on AIX. (8.0.4). This server is replicating to our standby server using shell scripts and cron.
Do I have to do another remote-hotbackup to the standby server or will the replication take care of this. My problem is we are at risk during the 3 hours to perform the remote hotbackup.

Thanks

Ted
--

Ted Sudtell